Thursday, May 15, 2014

Advanced Civilizations of Prehistoric America by Frank Joseph

This book's full title is Advance Civilizations of Prehistoric America: The lost Kingdoms of the Adena, Hopewell, Mississippians and Anasazi. This is an interesting book. I thought I was buying a history book, but when I glanced at the back of the book, I noticed that it was classified as Ancients Mysteries/New Age.

According to Frank Joseph, all the North American civilizations were all started by alien peoples from Europe (Celts), Japan and South America. Really! I must admit I have a hard time believing this. Maybe one group emigrated from South America, this could be believable, but all of them?

Also, he says that when North American civilizations tottered then North American Indian tribes slaughtered them. He makes the native North American Indians out to be rather nasty people in the bargain. No wonder this book has been classified as Ancient Mysteries/New Age. It does not appear to be history as I understand history.

For this book I had a hard time finding any book review that did not just regurgitate the blurbs from the back of the book. There is one at Good Reads. There is a very interesting entry for Frank Joseph as Frank Cohen/Collin in Wikipedia. There is a second Wikipedia entry for Frank Joseph as Frank Collin.

On my website is how to find this book on Amazon if you care to purchase it. See Joseph. Also, this book review and other books I have reviewed are on my website at Book Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment