Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The Autistic Brain by Temple Grandin

This book's full title is The Autistic Brain: Thinking across the Spectrum by Temple Grandin and Richard Panek. Temple Grandin has her own web sitehere.

There are some very good reviews on Good Reads. Most of the reviewers loved the book as I did. There is an interesting review by David Dobbs at NY Times. Scott Barry Kaufman also does an interesting review at Scientific American. These last two reviews are good both for the positive and negative things that they say about this book.

Temple Grandin talks at the Chicago Humanities Festival. Temple Grandin talks at Google. She does an interview with George Stroumboulopoulos . I liked this video the best. She also had a Ted Talk.

An index of the books I have reviewed are on my website at Books. I have three blogs. The first talks only about specific stocks and is called Investment Talk . The second one contains information on mostly investing and is called Investing Economics Mostly. My last blog is for my book reviews and it is called Non-Fiction Mostly. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment